You need email marketing to be effective online period. It’s simple to implement. You just have to have the time to sit down for 1 day and make all the emails similar to social media.
If you don’t have automation built into your business for emails you ARE missing revenue.
You’re going to need a few campaigns setup with whatever email provider you choose. Ideally use something free if you’re starting out like mailchimp.
If you have something more expensive like Listrak or Hubspot that’s fine this works for every platform.
- Set up a “welcome series” for when people sign up to your newsletter, ideally a 3 email series. (You’re going to offer this for more leads and to help nurture your customers.)
- Nurturing Campaign with minimum 3 emails spread out through a week – READ THIS
- Auto responder for any leads that come in notifying them you have received their inquiry.
IF YOU HAVE WOOCOMMERCE YOU WANT TO ADD A FEW MORE
- Cart Abandonment Nurturing Campaign
- Thank you email + Review ask – Send this immediately after a purchase, you want the review right away
Remember when making your email campaigns that MOST people will check their emails on their phone. Mobile first when creating. Keep It Simple Stupid.